Monday, July 03, 2006

Why Blog

Oh I can see there is a learning curve here! I just blogged and thought I would check spelling and since I have pop ups blocked - well I had to turn on that feature and I lost EVERYTHING it looks like! Lesson learned!!!

Today is just to get the blog established. I want a place where I can post my works ONCE rather than in each egroup I belong in. I guess thats a pet peave - I am in enough groups that I find the same people in and it gets old getting so many "my new work" emails with a link to their post in the group. Mainly I get digests so logging in to look at new work is a pain and since people sometimes use different names I don't always realize its the same person and same work. Plus I don't want to have to post a photo in multiple places! Why not just give them a link here?

1 comment:

Altered Route said...

I hear you Kathy! I would lots rather go to someones blog than to be directed to a file folder that sometimes I never find...takes too much time!
Thanks for entering my giveaway and take care!
Connie
http://alteredroute.blogspot.com