Sunday, July 09, 2006

Expecting steak and sometimes get hamburger

Recently I have signed up for a few on line classes. Overall I have had great experiences.

Good places: www.joggles.com – been in three 5 week courses here recently – worth the money!

I will be adding in a couple more later...


I have had one bad one – signed up but cancelled before class started because of hidden additional costs but this company is more interested in the $10 I gave them than in any repeat business from me or future recommendations. So, for anyone out there if they go to a website that begins with the letter A and caters to “artists” please contact me and I will let you know if it’s the bad one. I don’t want to give them a mention because that might give them more business and you would be disappointed.

No comments: